QUBED IS ON A MISSION TO INSPIRE THE NEXT GENERATION OF TALENT TO PURSUE THEIR PASSIONS AND DISCOVER THEIR DREAM CAREERS. WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE WORLD’S LEADING SCHOOLS AND BRANDS, QUBED CREATES ACCESSIBLE AND OPEN-ACCESS LEARNING EXPERIENCES THAT HELP TOMORROW'S LEADERS DISCOVER AND PURSUE CAREER PATHS IN GROWING, GLOBAL INDUSTRIES THAT ALIGN TO THEIR PASSIONS, INCLUDING FASHION, SPORTS, BEAUTY, MUSIC AND MEDIA.
Social Media & Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for an accomplished Social Media and Content Marketing Manager to join the team in NYC.
- Define and drive social media strategy (in partnership with CMO), planning and executing a social media content calendar across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest for each Qubed program
- Write copy, create associated visual assets, curate relevant content, and publish across social media channels, blog, and email newsletters for each Qubed program
- Create a dialogue and engage with the Qubed community, and social media influencers on a daily basis
- Develop relationships with influencers, and create influencer marketing campaigns to drive program awareness and student acquisition
- Build partnerships with editorial outlets and influential voices to drive content distribution, solicit guest contributions, and increase exposure of Qubed programs
- Demonstrate positive ROI on efforts; analyze data and compile weekly/monthly reports that include KPIs on engagement, community growth, referral traffic, lead generation, and customer acquisition
- Ensure all social communication meets brand guidelines, standards and tone
- Minimum 3 years of professional social media content experience
- Experience publishing on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience running influencer marketing campaigns with proven, measurable results
- A go-getter, skilled at building and nurturing partner relationships
- Proficient in content creation tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to write compelling social media copy targeted at various audiences
- Well organized and able to meet deadlines
- Customer acquisition experience is a plus
- Personal interest in and/or knowledge of fashion, beauty, sports, or music a plus
To apply, email careers-at-qubededucation.com.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Instructional Designer in the greater New York City region to work with us to design and develop online learning experiences in collaboration with our top-tier university and brand partners.
Position is open to contract, contract-to-hire and full-time candidates.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Work with creative team to visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Collaborate with partners to determine the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation, communication and course materials
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Solid experience working with video-based learning with top-tier subject matter experts
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Experience working within higher education education with faculty is a plus
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar education experience
- This position is eligible for telecommuting; however, candidate will need to be available for in-person work sessions with team members, subject matter experts and course production in Manhattan (as necessary)
- Candidates within 50 miles of New York City preferred
Interested candidates should provide examples of past online learning programs and/or relevant learning content.
To apply, please email resume and portfolio examples to careers-at-qubededucation.com.
Qubed provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.